Prospective International Exchange Students
Located in the scenic mountain town of Golden, Colorado, the Colorado School of Mines is an engineering school known worldwide for its excellent education and quality of graduated students. Not only are there great opportunities for education, but also for experiencing the great outdoors. Skiing, hiking, rock climbing and many other activities are only minutes away from campus. Check out our video above to see some of the things Mines has to offer. We have also provided some information below to help you learn more about life at Mines!
The best way to search for classes using the Colorado School of Mines catalog:
- Click the link here.
- Click the college that your major belongs to.
- College of Engineering and Computational Science – Math, Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering
- College of Earth Resources Science and Engineering – Economics and Business, Geology and Geological Engineering, Geophysics, Mining Engineering, Humanities Arts and Social Sciences, and Petroleum Engineering
- College of Applied Science and Engineering – Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Materials and Metallurgical Engineering, Physics, Materials Science, Nuclear Science and Engineering
- Click on the major of the class you are looking for. The major should appear along the left side of the screen.
- Click “Courses”
- NOTE: In the course description: (I) represents first semester (August – December), (II) represents second semester (January – May)
You can also search for classes by following the link above and searching for your courses in the white bar that says “Search catalog.”
NOTE: Just because a course is listed in the catalog DOES NOT mean the course will be offered. This is simply used as a guideline. If you need to know if a specific course is offered a certain semester, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trailhead is the system that Mines students will use once they are accepted to Mines. Once students get accepted to Mines, they will have access to a complete list of courses available for their study abroad semester. We will provide students with instructions on how to search for courses on Trailhead once they have been accepted.
Office of International Programs
1200 16th Street
Ben Parker Student Center, Suite E110
Colorado School of Mines
Golden, CO 80401
Monday through Friday, 9:00 - 11:30 and 1:30 - 4:00
Kay Godel-Gengenbach, Director
(303) 384-2120 / email@example.com
Mary Cook, Associate Director
(303) 384-2121 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Main Office Phone and Email
(303) 273-3210 / email@example.com