Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
Parking Services encourages the use of fuel-efficient vehicles on the Mines’ campus. Mines has received grant money from the Regional Air Quality Council and installed electric vehicle (EV) charging stations on campus. These charging stations can be found in Lots CT, F, MB and at 1750 Jackson Street. Electric vehicles may only use authorized charging stations.
Use of the electricity is subject to a fee. Also, those who use the charging stations must have a campus permit. Visitors will need to purchase a daily/hourly permit. There is a 4‐hour time limit at each station. It is a violation to be parked at an EV charging station without actively charging a hybrid/electric vehicle.