How Does the PASCAL Center Serve Scholarship Communities?
The PASCAL Center stewards several foundation scholarships and establishes an overarching community for students from each scholarship program. As scholars, each student will carry forward the rich traditions, history, and focus of their individual scholarship communities. The PASCAL Center helps to support student throughout their time at Mines by:
- Connecting scholars with fellow student scholars, faculty, and staff at Mines
- Infusing and promoting campus resources
- Engaging students in unique extracurricular activities with peers, faculty, and donors
- Helping students feel supported through wraparound services
- Developing students to become leaders and young professionals through exclusive academic programming and professional development
The goal of the PASCAL Center is to help guarantee a signature student experience for all scholars during their time at Mines!
Click below to learn more about the various scholarship communities served by the PASCAL Center!
Boettcher Foundation Scholarship
Est. 1952 – A four-year scholarship promoting leadership and commitment to community.
Denver Scholarship Foundation
Est. 2006 – The Denver Scholarship Foundation empowers DPS students to pursue their post-secondary goals.
Est. 2022 – The Elevate Scholars program attracts bright, resilient students from underconnected Colorado high schools. (More info soon!)
Est. 2020 – The VIP Program provides students with opportunities to build competency-based skills that will positively differentiate them in their professional pursuits.