Policies by Subject
- Data Code of Conduct
This document defines data types and roles and responsibilities of individuals who have positions that require access to data.
- Administrative Data policy
This policy protects the school’s administrative data from accidental or intentional unauthorized access, damage, alteration or disclosure, while also preserving the ability of authorized users to access and use administrative data for appropriate purposes
- Required IT Security practices and guidelines
Guidelines and required practices that Mines’ community members must follow when using or accessing institutional resources or data.
- Student Data Access Policy
The policy defines the responsibilities of those employees who require access to student data in order to carry out their specifically assigned educational or administrative responsibilities.
- FERPA policy
FERPA provides certain rights with respect to education records of students.
- Privacy Statement
The policy supports the protection of individual privacy, ensuring the confidentiality of personally identifiable information of employees, students or visitors.
- The policies and procedures for all research involving human subjects to ensure compliance with State of Colorado and federal regulations.
- Procedures to follow when there is a transfer of information out of the U.S. or specific services provided to a foreign national.
- The policy governs the use and disclosure of protected health information.
- The policy governs the use of CCTV cameras to monitor public areas to help deter crime and to assist the Office of Public Safety in protecting the safety of persons and property on campus.