MINES’ POLICY LIBRARY
Policies by Subject
Executive Authority Delegation Policy
Board of Trustees Policies
- Amorous Relationships Policy (Updated 07.15.2015)
- Authorized Agent Indemnification Policy
- Board of Trustee Conflict of Interest Policy
- Capital Construction and Real Estate Conveyance Policy
- Conflict of Interest Policy (Faculty) (New 10.30.2015)
Conflict of Interest Disclosure Form
- Contract Approval Policy (Updated 10.30.2015)
- Contractual Indemnification Policy (revised 05.23.16)
- Debt Management Policy
- Executive Authority Delegation Policy
- Interest Rate Swap Policy
- Institutional Plan for Student Fees and Other Charges
- Institutional Alcohol Policy
- Policy Prohibiting Sexual Harassment, Sexual Violence, and Interpersonal Violence
- Unlawful Discrimination Policy
The following Board-level policies appear in the Faculty Handbook, Section 10.
Promulgated by: the CSM Board of Trustees on December 18, 1998.
1.0 STATEMENT OF AUTHORITY AND PURPOSE
This policy is promulgated by the Board of Trustees pursuant to the authority conferred upon it by §23-41-104(1), C.R.S. (1997) to set forth a policy establishing the order of succession to presidential authority at CSM. This policy shall supersede any previously promulgated CSM policy that is in conflict herewith.
If the President is unavailable, which for the purpose of this policy shall be defined to mean deceased, medically incapacitated, or out of town and without access to an electronic means of business communication, the presidential authority at CSM shall devolve to the holders of the following administrative positions in the indicated order: Provost, Vice President for Research and Technology Transfer, Senior Vice President for Finance and Administration, and Vice President for Student Life.