Looking for a form?
Here are the commonly used Registrar’s Office forms. Completed forms can be turned in at the Registrar’s Office, or sent via email to email@example.com.
For forms that require signatures, complete the form and email to the signatory. If approved, the faculty or department, will need to simply forward, “I approve” from their Mines email address, to firstname.lastname@example.org. If a form requires multiple signatures the email chain should be forwarded down the line until it is received by the Office of the Registrar.
- 500 Level Form – for Undergraduate students taking 500-Level Courses
- Catalog Change Form
- Course Substitution
- Double Degree Declaration
- Active Duty Military Certification
- Independent Study Registration Form
Registration Action Form (also known as blue slips for prerequisite, capacity, time conflicts, department or instructor approval) is now available on Trailhead. From Trailhead click on the Student link on the lefthand side of the landing page. Under the Student Services portlet select “Registration Action Form.” Complete the required course information, select the override(s) you are wanting and then submit the form. It will automatically be sent to the appropriate department and if approved, will enter the override requested. Once the override is created you will receive email confirmation and will be able to then register for the class.
- Declining AP Credit Form
- Declining IB Credit Form
- Declining Transfer Credit Form
- Transfer Credit – Prior/Post Approval
- Transfer Credit – CCCS Core Credit Pre-Approved List
- Transfer Credit – CCCS H&SS Undergraduate Pre-Approved List
ACCESS & PRIVACY FORMS
- Student Release Form this form must be completed in person in the Registrar’s Office by students only, with a valid photo ID, and under no coercion of any third party person or entity.
- Student Worker Agreement (for departments that have students who work with academic information.)
- Confidential Student Data Information and Agreement (for staff and faculty.)
- Prevent Disclosure Form (for students, turned in at the Registrar’s Office before Census Day.)
- Military Request for Student Recruiting Information
- Name/SSN Change
- Astra Schedule Access Application/Authorization (Mines Faculty and Staff)
- Petition for In-State Tuition Classification – It is important to review our residency page to determine if you are eligible to complete a petition. Please read the residency guidelines page first. Then review the qualified petitioners section to determine which petition to complete. You can locate the appropriate petition at the end of the each of the qualified petitioner disclosures. Click HERE to be directed to the residency page.
Student Center, Suite E280
1200 16th Street
Golden, CO 80401
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8 am-5 pm
Transfer Credit (For Undergrad Students)
Follow us on Twitter