If there are questions with any of the forms, please refer to the appropriate email address listed below. Emailing for a form that is not associated with the department could cause delayed response times as your question is directed to the appropriate person.

For forms that require signatures, complete the form and email to the signatory.  If approved, the faculty or department, will need to simply forward, “I approve” from their Mines email address, to the Registrar’s Office. If a form requires multiple signatures the email chain should be forwarded down the line until the department receives the form and all the approvals. Please do not submit your forms to the Office of the Registrar until you have all the necessary approval emails to submit alongside them.

Registrar Forms (Email
500 Level Form – Undergrad taking grad-level courses (NEW)
Catalog Change Form
Course Exception Form 
Double Degree Declaration
Active Duty Military Certification
Independent Study Registration Form
Late Add/Drop/Withdrawal Petition
Minor/ASI Declaration Form

Incomplete Request Form

COF Waiver (Questions on this form should be emailed to

Registration Action Form (also known as blue slips for prerequisite, capacity, time conflicts, department or instructor approval) is now available on Trailhead. From Trailhead, find the “Registrar’s Office” Card and click on the “Registration Action Form.” Complete the required course information, select the override(s) you are wanting and then submit the form. It will automatically be sent to the appropriate department and, after approval is received, the requested override will be processed. Once an override has been entered you will receive an email confirmation and will then be able to register for the class.

CASA Forms (Email
Major Change Forms
FF Remove Hold Form

Transfer Credit Forms (Email
Decline AP, IB or Transfer Credit
Transfer Course Approval
10 Year Course Approval


Graduate Registration Forms

Late Add/Drop/Withdrawal Petition

Leave of Absence and Term Withdrawal

Petitions for Tuition

Graduate Petition for In-State Tuition

WICHE Tuition Petition

Other graduate student forms can be found on the Deadline and Forms page of the Office of Graduate Studies website and should be submitted to



FERPA Student Release Form – This form must be completed in-person in the Registrar’s Office by students only, with a valid photo ID, and under no coercion of any third party person or entity.

Personal Information Changes/Name/SSN Change

Prevent Disclosure Form (for students, turned in at the Registrar’s Office before Census Day.)


Petition for In-State Tuition Classification – It is important to review our residency page to determine if you are eligible to complete a petition. Click HERE to be directed to the residency page and to locate the appropriate petition form. Questions on residency or the petition process? Email

If you are a new undergraduate or new transfer student with residency questions, email

If you are a new graduate student with residency questions, email




Astra Schedule Access Application/Authorization (Mines Faculty and Staff)

Confidential Student Data Information and Agreement  (for staff and faculty.)

Military Request for Student Recruiting Information

Student Worker Agreement (for departments that have students who work with academic information.)


Contact Us

Registrar's Office
Student Center, Suite E280
1200 16th Street
Golden, CO 80401

Registration or student record questions
FAX: 303-384-2253

Residency petition & COF questions

Transfer credit questions

Military and VA Benefit related questions

Graduation questions