Looking for a form?
Here are the commonly used Registrar’s Office forms. Completed forms can be turned in at the Registrar’s Office, or sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Active Duty Military Certification
- Astra Schedule Access Application/Authorization (Mines Faculty and Staff)
- Catalog Change Form
- Course Substitution
- Declining AP Credit Form
- Declining IB Credit Form
- Declining Transfer Credit Form
- Double Degree Declaration
- FERPA forms
- Student Release Form this form must be completed in person in the Registrar’s Office by students only, with a valid photo ID, and under no coercion of any third party person or entity.
- Student Worker Agreement (for departments that have students who work with academic information.)
- Confidential Student Data Information and Agreement (for staff and faculty.)
- Prevent Disclosure Form (for students, turned in at the Registrar’s Office before Census Day.)
- Independent Study Registration Form
- Major/Advisor Change Form
- Military Request for Student Recruiting Information
- Minor/ASI Declaration Form
- Name/SSN Change
- Petition for In-State Tuition Classification
- Transfer Credit – Prior/Post Approval
- Transfer Credit – CCCS Core Credit Pre-Approved List
- Transfer Credit – CCCS H&SS Undergraduate Pre-Approved List