Transfer Agreements

Transfer Agreements


In October 2023 Mines updated the Associate of Engineering Science (AES) degree in partnership with the Colorado Community College System (CCCS) to reflect core curriculum changes at Mines. Currently, the following CCCS colleges offer the AES degree that articulates to Mines: Arapahoe Community College, Community College of Aurora, Community College of Denver, Front Range Community College, Pikes Peak State College, and Red Rocks Community College. Other CCCS colleges may offer pathways to transfer through Associate of Science degrees or other transfer pathways. Check with the individual college.

Below are Mines articulation agreements in Colorado.

Contact Us

Registrar's Office
Student Center, Suite E280
1200 16th Street
Golden, CO 80401

Registration or student record questions
FAX: 303-384-2253

Residency petition & COF questions

Transfer credit questions

Military and VA Benefit related questions

Graduation questions