Students Returning to Mines

I would like to transfer a course that I have already taken. What do I need to submit to receive credit?
Continuing students may request that a course is approved for transfer, however, the department may deny credit. The form and information can be found in Transfer Credit Approvals.
I want to take a course and transfer it into Mines, what do I need to do to ensure the credit transfers?

There are several resources to help guide students on what credits will transfer to Colorado School of Mines.  Articulation agreements and lists of pre-approved courses can be found in Transfer Credit Approvals.

I want to take a course as part of the Teacher Prep Mines/UNC consortium. How do I transfer in credit?
This process is currently changing. However, to transfer in coursework for courses up until the Summer 2016 semester, please follow the information on the Mines/UNC Teacher Prep Consortium website.
What courses will not transfer into Mines?
Courses need to be taken at a regionally accredited university, passed with a “C” or better, and needs to be on an official transcript. Please refer to Transfer Credit Eligibility for more information.
I have a question not listed here. Who should I contact?
Please email if you have any questions.


Registrar's Office
Student Center, Suite E280
1200 16th Street
Golden, CO 80401
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8 am-5 pm

Registration or student record questions
FAX: 303-384-2253
Residency Petition Questions & COF

Transfer Credit


 Follow us on Twitter