Colorado School of Mines has partnered with AcademicLiveCare to ensure students also have access to licensed health care providers online. Follow the steps to set up your account and schedule appointments.
1. Visit academiclivecare.com and click ‘Get Connected’ and then ‘Visit Amwell’ in the pop-up window. To create an account, follow steps 2-10. If you already have an account, follow steps 5-10 after logging in.
2. Click Sign Up to create an account or Log In if you already have an account. Complete your profile and click Continue.
3. Select the box labeled “My plan isn’t listed/Skip this step“.
4. Enter the Service Key “ALC” and Click Continue. If you do not enter the service key, you will not have access to all AcademicLiveCare products.
*This step is NOT optional.
5. Your Landing Page will reflect all services available to you. Select the care applicable to your needs.
6. Click Get Started to see the first available provider or Find a Specific Provider. Then, fill out the Intake Form step-by-step.
7. Select the box labeled “I have insurance” and select your school name.
Please do not select any other insurance carrier information if your school name is not on the list. Instead, select the box labeled “My plan isn’t listed/skip this step.”
8. When prompted for payment, enter the coupon code “LiveCareMines” and click apply. (The code will be provided upon enrollment after the open enrollment period via email from email@example.com. Be sure to add this email address to your safe sender’s list.)
If you do not enter the coupon code, the site will continue to prompt you for payment.
9. Now, it’s time for your appointment!
- Your provider will thoroughly review your intake form before starting your visit.
- While you wait, a brief overview will play, easing you into the care environment, making you feel right at home with telehealth.
- Your provider will take progress notes during your visit and wrap up your visit details once your visit has ended.
- A visit summary will be sent to you via a secure message, accessible any time via the secure inbox, located right on your dashboard.
When you’re on the go, download the Amwell mobile app from the App Store or Google Play.