Residence Life Resources

Need something? Borrow or rent it!

We have the following items available for checkout in the Residence Halls: small tools, vacuum cleaners, dust pans, brooms, buckets, mops, cleaning supplies, ironing boards and irons, cooking utensils, athletic equipment, stamps, magazines and board games.

If you see a need for something we do not have, please see your Resident Assistant (RA) or Community Assistant (CA) at Mines Park.

Other places to borrow and rent items on and around campus: 

Maintenance Request

To submit a work order – please access FAMIS on the Go Bar of your Trailhead account. 

For immediate assistance from 8 AM to 5 PM,
please call Facilities Management at:
(303) 273 – 3330

For after hour emergencies, including weekends,
please call Public Safety at:
(303) 273 – 3333

For network issues (wired/wireless),
please contact IT&S Networking at:
(303) 273 – 3431

Mines Help Center