Athleticism and Wellness Community
Assistant Director, Case Management & Clery Compliance
My name is Alex Leach and I work in the Office of Title IX and Equity at Mines. I am interested in holistic well-being and looking at how the different dimensions of well-being are connected. In my free time, I enjoy crafts, reading, and hanging out with my dogs.
Student Recreation Center!
Students in the Athleticism and Wellness Community will…
- Explore the 8 dimensions of wellness (intellectual, emotional, physical, occupational, spiritual, environmental, social, & financial) and how to effectively implement/balance them at Mines.
- Participate in a variety of intentional programs and experiences around holistic wellness.
- Reflect and engage with personal values and actions to create a healthy and balanced lifestyle.
- Engage with Mines students who have similar interests/passions around health & wellness.
- Recognize what Mines and the greater Golden/Denver communities have to offer regarding athletic events, team sports, fitness, social activities, outdoor adventures, and volunteer opportunities.