The SAIL Office provides an environment for students to develop leadership skills, connect to the campus and community, and explore their passions.
Through co-curricular opportunities and experiences such as:
- Student Organizations
- Campus Traditions and Events
- Fraternity & Sorority Life
- Civic & Community Engagement
- Leadership & Professional Development,
students gain invaluable skills and experiential knowledge that they will continue to develop during their time on campus and beyond as future leaders.
The SAIL Office promotes student success by supporting the development of one’s whole self via co-curricular growth opportunities. We enhance student learning through social, cultural, and community engagement and leadership programs. Through a variety of involvement opportunities, we strive to instill the following:
- An awareness of self and others
- The development of social and leadership skills
- A sense of service and citizenship
- The development of critical thinking skills
- The importance of being inclusive
- The value of living a purposeful life