Surplus Computer Requests

Mines lab computers are replaced every three to four years using Tech Fee funds provided primarily by students. Used lab computers in good condition will be reallocated without charge by the campus Tech Fee Committee in this order of preference:

  1. Study labs and workrooms.
  2. Laboratories or classrooms as appropriate
  3. Unfunded graduate students (must be approved by Graduate Dean)
  4. Break-out rooms
  5. Lecturers and instructors that have no other means of obtaining computer equipment.


If you would like to request use of a surplus computer, please complete the Surplus Computer Request Form in full and return it to ITS in CT244 to be considered for surplus hardware as it becomes available. Submit one form per computer requested.