- On-Campus: Report confidentially to any of the following individuals. You can learn about reporting and accommodations options.
- Off-Campus: Report confidentially 24/7 to the Blue Bench, Denver Metro’s only comprehensive sexual assault center.
- English: 303.322.7273
- Spanish: 303.329.0031
- Off-Campus: Report confidentially 24/7 to Victim Outreach Incorporated (VOI), which offers comprehensive support services to victims of crime and/or trauma.
- Phone: 303.202.2196
Report to the Title IX Office
· Title IX Coordinator: Camille Torres; Phone: 303.384.2124; Email: email@example.com; Office: Title IX House (1706 Illinois Street)
· Senior Deputy Title IX Coordinator: Katie Schmalzel; Phone: 303.273.3260; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Title IX House (1706 Illinois Street)
Deputy Title IX Coordinators:
o Robin Bullock; Phone: 303.273.3074; Email: email@example.com; Office: Engineering Annex 128
o Jessica Keefer; Phone: 303.384.2601; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Office: Campus Living Office, Elm 268
o Akoko Omofoma; Phone: 303.273.3472; Email: email@example.com; Office: Campus Events, Student Center E140
o Jahi Simbai; Phone: 303.384.2221; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Office: 1600 Jackson Street, Graduate Office, 1st Floor
o Colin Terry; Phone: 303.273.3081; Email: email@example.com; Office: Student Life Office, Student Center E240
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The email redirects to both Camille Torres and Katie Schmalzel.
Report to the Police
- It is most effective to report directly to the jurisdiction in which the crime occurred. However, Mines Police (303.273.3333) and any individual from the Title IX team can help you make a report.
- If you or someone you know is in danger, call 911.
Report via SpeakUP@Mines
- Make a SpeakUP@Mines report
- There is an option to report anonymously.