Assistant Director of Admissions – Graduate Systems
Angel moved to Colorado in 2013 and started working at Mines not long after. Angel instantly felt like Mines was where she belonged and still feels that way. Angel loves the atmosphere here at Mines and working with our students, the Faculty and the Staff. As much as she enjoyed living in Colorado, Angel moved back to her home State of Kentucky in August, 2017 and is currently working remotely for Mines. As a part of the Graduate Admissions systems team Angel, assist Applicants and Departments with any processing and/or application issues along the way. She enjoys helping prospective and current students through the application and enrollment process and making sure those processes are as streamlined and straightforward as possible.
TOTALLY TRUE TIDBITS
- Born and raised in Louisville, KY and considers Colorado a second home.
- Enjoys having a career in Higher Education and has been in it for over 18 years.
- Enjoys road trips and traveling with or without the family.
- Raising 3 children, including a set of twins, with the goal of turning them over to the world as kind, loving, intelligent, interesting, educated and productive adults.
- Is an animal lover who currently has 3 dogs and is often found in random places rescuing some sort of animal
Responsibility, Relator, Learner, Strategic, and Analytical