Returning Mines and Non-Degree Applications


Returning Mines Students

Colorado School of Mines welcomes any previous Mines student wishing to resume their studies at Mines. Students must provide official transcripts from other college and universities attended since last attending Mines.

Non-degree students

Our undergraduate non-degree option is designed for students who are interested in taking courses at Mines, but do not plan on pursuing a degree at that time. Registration in requested courses is based on availability (after all current students have registered for their courses), completion of the non-degree application, and proof of prerequisites, through the submission of official transcripts and/or test scores.