Verify CCIT Emails to the Mines Community
Beginning March 1, 2015, this page — http://ccit.mines.edu/verify — is now the official address to verify email messages apparently originating from CCIT. Please bookmark this address.
Outage notifications are published to the CCIT Outages and Notifications RRS feed.
- Spam Filter Account Access is Changing [03-Jul-2018 and recurring thereafter]
- Upcoming MultiPass Password Expiration [07-MAY-2018 and recurring thereafter]
- Notice to all Existing Office 365 Users [24-May-2017]
- Reminder: CCIT Password Notice [28-Apr-2017]
- CCIT Password Notice [21-Apr-2017]
- Office 365 Account Changes [19-Apr-2017]
- Notice Regarding Your Office 365 Account [6-Apr-2017]
- Dramatic increase in ransomware attacks on campus [22-Nov-2016]
- OrePrint Queue Removal Notice [Valid starting 04-MAY-2016]
- Account Claim/Welcome [Valid starting 01-MAR-2016]
- CCIT Account Removal Notice [03-FEB-2016 and recurring thereafter]
- Technical Support Attacks [07-DEC-2015]
- Notification from FBI involving Mines’ email addresses [06-OCT-2015]
- Upcoming MultiPass Password Expiration [21-NOV-2016 – 6-MAY-2018]
- Upcoming MultiPass Password Expiration [Spring 2016]: Valid Feb 1 – Nov 20, 2016
- Account Claim/Welcome Valid 03-APR-2015 thru 29-FEB-2016
- Password Expiry Notice [Fall 2015] Valid until January 31, 2016
- Account Claim/Welcome Valid March 22 – April 3, 2015
- Select students should have received a follow-up email from CCIT requiring passwords to be changed on October 20, 2014
- Students should have received the an email from CCIT requiring passwords be changed on September 1st, 2014
- Employees should have received the an email from CCIT requiring passwords be changed on July 15th, 2014
- Google message displayed when logging into MyMail June 7, 2011
- Phishing attempt March 7, 2010
- Emergency patching for all MS Windows systems October 23, 2008
- Phishing attacks targeted at Mines campus August 29, 2008
CURRENT ‘PHISHING’ ATTACKS
These messages are examples of phising attacks reported to CCIT. If you have recieved one of these messages please delelete it and forget about it.
LEGITIMATE BROADCAST MESSAGES
These are messages sent by CCIT to broad segments of the campus community. They are legitimate and you should act on them accordingly.
LEGITIMATE EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS
These are messages sent by CCIT to individual users to notify them of specific issues or problems. They are legitimate and you should act on them accordingly.