Parents and Families: Opportunity Ahead
Achievement. Fulfillment. A comfortable living. Fun times. We all wish such things for our sons and daughters. Yours is on the way to attaining them through a degree from Mines.
Here, your student will find all the intellectual advantages of a world-class research university on a campus the right size to promote collaboration and community. With more than 220 different student organizations and recreation activities, your student will have the chance to balance academics with the pursuit of diverse personal interests.
And, when it comes time to prepare for life beyond Mines, your student will find ample professional and career-building support.
Prospective Oredigger Parents and Families
The college admissions procedure is not the same as it used to be, and for some, this may be the first time you’ve gone through the process. We want to help.
- Learn how to prepare your son or daughter for a Mines admission
- Learn about the Minesexperiencee year by year
- Download the Admitted Student Road Map
- View and download the University Parent Guide
For additional information, please visit:
Don’t miss these signature events at Mines!
- Oredigger Camp // July 31-Aug. 2 or Aug. 2-4
- Fall Kickoff // Aug. 17-20
- Convocation // Aug. 17
- M Climb // Aug. 18
- Celebration of Mines // Aug. 25
- Fall Career Day // Sept. 12
- Homecoming and Kickoff Lecture // Sept. 27-30
- Family Weekend // Oct. 20-22
- International Week // November
- Midyear Continuum // Dec. 13
- Midyear Commencement // Dec. 15
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Week // January
- #iDigMines Giving Day // Feb. 8
- Spring Career Day // Feb. 13
- Helluva Engineer Service Event // Early Spring
- E-Days // Apr. 13-15
- High Grade Release Party // April
- Blaster Awards // May
- Spring Continuum // May 9
- Spring Commencement // May 10 and 11
- Athletics Auction // May
… and more! calendar.mines.edu