Mines Administrative Processing Services (MAPS)
MAPS is LIVE in Mines Help Center / TeamDynamix
Okay, What Does this Mean for Me?
Clear Navigation of MAPS Services
Faster Request Fulfillment
Simple, Straightforward Online Forms
Easy to Track Requests
Reviewable History of Your Requests
Why Move From Email to a Ticketing System?
- Email is great, but with the volume of requests sent to the MAPS inbox, we needed a better solution.
- On average, the MAPS Office receives 1,500 to 2,000 weekly requests.
- This past September, MAPS received over 3,600 requests in one week.
- With TeamDynamix, MAPS will serve you better by:
Automating processes through workflows, requiring less manual intervention
- Communicating seamlessly with partnering departments for approvals and service related inquiries
- New streamlined forms
Mines Administrative Processing Services (MAPS) is a one-stop shop for key administrative processes for the campus community. The services include: accounts payable, travel, reimbursements, purchasing services, One Card administration, payroll, and employment transactions.
With the goal of improving overall efficiencies, MAPS will continually evaluate and assess administrative processes while providing a high level of customer service.