VENUE SPACES AND FEATURE
Friedoff Hall 1
Friedhoff Hall 1 Seats 320 persons for banquets, or can be configured for theater style lectures up to 430 persons. Friedhoff Hall 1 is ideal for video-heavy presentations, formal lectures, receptions and dances. Friedhoff 1 has hardwood floors, a 530-square-foot built-in hardwood stage, dual grand staircase entrance and 26-foot-high ceilings. Friedhoff Hall 1 is 5,160 square feet and has 3 built-in powerful LCD projectors and a 2,500-watt JBL audio system.
Friedoff Hall 2
Friedhoff Hall 2 seats up to 304 persons for banquets and is 5,036 square feet. Friedhoff 2 has carpeted floors, indirect architectural lighting and 12-foot-high ceilings and has a built-in ceiling speaker audio system. Larger audio and portable video systems can be provided at a modest cost.
Friedoff Hall 3
Friedhoff Hall 3 has carpeted flooring and canned lighting also with 12-foot-high ceilings and is 1,436 non-conforming square feet. Friedhoff Hall 3 is typically used to house the buffet lines for the larger ballrooms but can stand alone as a classroom or smaller banquet space for up to 48 persons and has a built-in ceiling speaker audio system.
Friedoff Hall 1, 2 & 3
Friedhoff Halls 1, 2 & 3 can open up into one large continuous space if requested.
- Green Center banquet furnishings consist of 5-foot round tables with 8 chairs per table. Limited quantities of 8′, 6′, and 5′ rectangle banquet tables are available.
- A 6 foot Steinway Baby Grand Piano is available for rent in Friedhoff Hall.
- Green Center prefers to provide a laptop computer at no cost to our clients to ensure quality control within our event venue.
Would you like to tour the Green Center to see if it’s right for your event?
The Green Center Event Office is happy to provide a site tour so please give us a call at 303-273-3460.
Guest WiFi INTERNET WEB (OFF CAMPUS) BROWSING ONLY
For web browsing, email, and VPN access only, the guest simply needs to connect to wireless network CSMguest and enter their email address in the Guest User email field.
- Catering for your event is available through the campus caterer Flavours by Sodexo. More catering information
- If you plan on serving alcohol, you must utilize Flavours by Sodexo bartenders and acquire at your own cost a State of Colorado Special Events Permit. More information regarding State permits