Green Center Scheduling
Event Planning Checklist
Colorado School of Mines is a pay-to-park campus and parking restrictions are enforced year-round from 7 am-5 pm, Monday – Friday.
Throughout campus, there are parking pay stations (shown below) that take cash or credit card in return for a temporary parking pass. The prices of these temporary permits vary from event to event.
For more detailed parking information, visit the Parking Services website.
INTERNET WEB (OFF CAMPUS) BROWSING ONLY
For web browsing, email, and VPN access only, the guest simply needs to connect to wireless network CSMguest and enter their email address in the Guest User email field.
CSMguest registration page should look like following:
All groups that require a rental contract are required to have event insurance in the amount of 1 million dollars per accident for bodily injury and 3 million dollars per accident for property damage covering each day of their event.
Insurance options for Tenants/Lessees, through URMIA-TULIP at https://tulip.ajgrms.com/. Please select “Get a Quote”; and State of Colorado and Colorado School of Mines.
Event Complex Checklist
- Do you have a Confirmation Number for your event?
- Does your confirmation reflect all the correct times and equipment required?
- Does your presentation require an analog 1/8″ laptop audio feed?
- Are all of your PowerPoint slides the same resolution? (16×9 or 4×3)
- Does your event require specific custodial needs; (empty trash at lunch break etc.)?
- Do you require any items to be delivered to Green Center for your event?
- Does your event require any bus service drop off/pick up?
- You are aware that no item may be store overnight .
- You are aware that final payment is due upon your arrival via check.
If you have questions and are an internal client, please contact us at 303-273-3046.
If you have questions and are an external client, please contact us at email@example.com.
For a PDF version of this checklist, click here.
If you are a group from off-campus, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.