Available Positions

Postdoctoral Research Associates

Send enquiries to Carolyn Koh.

Graduate Research Assistants

Graduate research assistants are the engine driving the research and educational goals in the Center for Hydrate Research. We are always looking for well-qualified and highly-motivated individuals desiring to pursue their graduate studies in chemical engineering. Interested individuals should have a degree in chemical engineering, chemistry or a closely related field.

All graduate students must be first admitted to the chemical engineering program at Colorado School of Mines and fulfill all admission requirements, which include an application to the graduate program, undergraduate/graduate transcripts, GRE scores, TOEFL scores (for international students), and letters of recommendations. Students specially interested in working with the Center for Hydrate Research should contact ckoh@mines.edu early in the application process. More information on the application process can be found through the Chemical and Biological Engineering Department website.