Hard keys may now be returned to Access Services after hours using the After Hours Key Drop Box. The box is located at Access Services at 1400 Maple Street, Room 124. Questions may be directed to ext or 2336.
- Building Access Policy: This policy establishes guidelines for facilitating access to campus buildings at the Colorado School of Mines.
- Building Access Request Form: Online form used to request Building and/or room access using hard keys or a BlasterCard.
- Lost or Stolen Key Report Form: Online form to report lost or stolen keys.
Facilities Management Access Services maintains access hardware and keys. Please take Access Request form and your BlasterCard to the key shop during operating hours to pick up hard keys. Key shop is located at 1400 Maple Street, Room 124.
Other BlasterCard services (including the actual cards) are available from Suite E140 in the Ben Parker Student Center. Call 303-384-2273 for more information.
Proctor List: List of proctors for each building.
For additional questions and concerns, call 303-384-2336.
Key Shop Hours
- Monday: 8 a.m. to noon
- Tuesday: 8 a.m. to noon
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. to noon and 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m. to noon and 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. to noon
Appointments can be scheduled during off hours.