Important Housing Dates
Move in dates for the 2018-2019 academic year:
- Themed Learning Community members and International Students: August 14, 10 am - 4 pm
- All other members of the class of 2022: August 16, 8 am - 4 pm
- Fall athletes: your coach will have sent you information about your move-in dates. Please talk with them for instructions.
Upper-class students living in Maple Hall:
- Move in starts on August 17. Plan on arriving during business hours (8 am - 8 pm) to get your key and move in instructions.
We cannot accommodate you if you arrive before 8 am or after 8 pm. If you arrive for Move in over the weekend, desk hours are 11 am - 4 pm and 6 pm - 8 pm.
New Mines Park Residents:
- Move in starts at 8 am on August 1.
You may move in any date after August 1 but must arrive during business hours (8 am - 6 pm) to be checked in.
We cannot accommodate you if you arrive outside of business hours.
Housing Application Deadlines
Housing Application for Residence Halls: April 1 – May 15
Application for Theme Learning Communities: April 1 – May 3
All incoming students will be assigned a date and time slot during the month of June to self-select hall and room. Dates and times are based on the Admissions Enrollment Deposit date.