Before you fill out the Chemical Requisiton Form:
- Only current Hazardous Waste Generator trained requestors are authorized to purchase chemicals from the CSDF. Training certification is required annually to maintain eligibility. Please contact the EH&S Department’s Environmental Health Manager to inquire about training requirements and schedules (X3869).
- Chemical distributions will be made from CSDF stock whenever practical (same amounts, grades, and orpurity specifications).
An e-mail will be sent to the above listed address when the order is completed and ready to be picked up at the CSDF.
- The normal CSDF pickup window hours are Monday – Friday, 9:00 am to 12:00 noon and 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm. Please call X3555 for pickups outside of these hours.
- The CSDF is located in Coolbaugh Hall, Room 030.
- Requesting expedited shipping services will incur additional shipping charges. Contact the CSDF for cost estimates.
- Requestors must be 21 years of age or older to purchase or pickup absolute ethanol. A valid, state issues, photo ID is required for proof of age.
- Please be prepared to produce a valid CSM photo ID (BlasterCard) when picking up chemicals from the CSDF.
- All requestors are responsible for proper transportation, storage, use, and disposal of chemicals. Contact the CSDF for guidance if needed.