Before you fill out the Chemical Requisition Form:
- Persons requesting chemicals must be authorized by their fund manager to make expenditures
- Only current Hazardous Waste Generator trained requestors are authorized to purchase chemicals from the CSDF. Training certification is required annually to maintain eligibility. Please contact the EHS Department’s Environmental Health Manager to inquire about training requirements and schedules (X3869).
- Chemical distributions will be made from CSDF stock whenever practical (same amounts, grades, and or purity specifications).
An e-mail will be sent to the above listed address when the order is completed and ready to be picked up at the CSDF.
- The normal CSDF pickup window hours are Monday – Friday, 9:00 am to 12:00 noon and 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm. Please call X3555 for pickups outside of these hours.
- The CSDF is located in Coolbaugh Hall, Room 030.
- Requesting expedited shipping services will incur additional shipping charges. Contact the CSDF for cost estimates.
- Requestors must be 21 years of age or older to purchase or pickup absolute ethanol. A valid, state issues, photo ID is required for proof of age.
- Please be prepared to produce a valid Mines photo ID (BlasterCard) when picking up chemicals from the CSDF.
- All requestors are responsible for proper transportation, storage, use, and disposal of chemicals. Contact the CSDF for guidance if needed.