Tours & Receptions
Self-guided visits are always free. You can enhance your visit by downloading our Audio Guide, or by booking a guided tour.
The Museum offers paid guided tours for groups of 15 people or less. For groups larger than 15 people, please email email@example.com.
Paid tours may be scheduled during business hours Monday through Saturday beginning at 10:00AM with the last available tour time at 3:00PM. Tours must be booked and confirmed by Museum Staff at least one week in advance.
Guided Tour Details
- 60 minutes
- 4 person minimum, 15 person maximum
- $13/adult, $7/seniors, $5/child
A Museum staff member will reach out to you by phone or email to confirm your reservation and accept payment. If paying by check, please make out to Mines Museum.
Book a Tour
Behind the scenes and after-hours tours for special groups and fundraisers may be scheduled at the discretion of the Museum Director. Additional fees apply.
Please inquire at firstname.lastname@example.org
SPECIAL EVENTS & MEETINGS
- The museum is available for rent for a fee OUTSIDE of normal operating hours.
- Currently, we cannot offer seated dinners at the Museum due to space constraints.
- We can accommodate receptions for up to 300 people.
- Special lighting, sound, and/or technology available upon request (fees may apply).
- The conference room across the hall from the Museum can also be reserved, and seats up to 40 people.
- Please review our Events Policies here
- A suggested table layout is provided here to help visualize the space
Please submit special event requests to email@example.com