Fall Term Deadlines
Fall Application Fees
- U.S. Citizens and U.S. Permanent Residents: Application fee – $75
- International Citizens: Application fee – $95
- Current Colorado School of Mines Undergraduate Students: Application fee – $25
- Non-Degree: Application fee – $10
- Application fee waivers are provided for GEM Fellowship applicants and students participating in the Ronald E. McNair Scholars Program. Please email email@example.com for additional information.
Fall Application Deadlines
*Applicants requesting financial support are strongly encouraged to submit applications by this date. Applications will be considered for financial support for as long as support is still available, but applications submitted after the priority deadline will be processed only after we have completed processing of applications submitted prior to this date.
**All materials and letters of recommendation, should be submitted by the deadline.
Contact the departments to inquire if it is possible to submit an application after these deadlines have passed. Contact the Office of Admissions if you have other questions about the application process.
Please note: If you submitted your application during the system change, up until December 15th, the application fee will be waived. If you submitted after December 15, 2019, a required application fee will be applied to your Applicant Portal where you can pay it via credit card. You will be notified once the fee has been added. Not having paid the application fee at this time will not affect the processing or review of your application.