Hello future Oredigger! We are thrilled that you have been accepted and are considering joining our community. We will welcome you with open arms (and a hard hat as part of our M Climb tradition).
Making the final college decision is exciting and overwhelming! In an effort to help you make the most informed decision, please find the resources below. Of course, we are a phone call or email away if you need anything.
Admission Decision Deadlines
In order to secure your place in the incoming class, you must submit your Enrollment Decision Form and the $200 Enrollment Deposit by the deadlines below. Both items can be found by logging into your Applicant Portal.
- December 1, 2017 for the Spring 2018 (January) term
- May 1, 2018 for the Fall 2018 (August) term
The Fall 2018 Accepted Oredigger Checklist below is a comprehensive document to keep you on track for a smooth transition to Mines.
Fall 2018 Incoming Student Newsletters will begin in May 2018. Stay tuned!
Incoming Student Newsletter Archive
- July 2017 Incoming Transfer Student Next Steps Newsletter
- July 2017 Newsletter – Incoming Students
- Summer E3 Program for Incoming Freshmen
- Summer E3 Program for Incoming Transfer Students
- June 2017 Newsletter – Incoming Students
- May 2017 Newsletter – Incoming Freshman
- May 2017 Newsletter – Incoming Transfer Students
- April 2017 Newsletter – All Incoming Students
- If you wish to enroll, but are unable to pay the enrollment deposit by the December 1 or May 1 deadline due to documented financial hardship, please write a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. This letter must be received no later than January 1, 2018 and April 1, 2018, respectively and should include any/all extenuating circumstances.
- All admissions are ultimately contingent upon successful completion and submission of final transcripts reflecting academic achievement similar to our assessment at the time of your admission. We expect you to continue to prepare at a similar level of academic rigor, and with similar or better results as your enrollment date approaches. If we receive final transcripts/documents that reflect information that is different from our admissions assessment, we reserve the right to review your admission offer again and to take appropriate action. This may include a change or terms of admissions, or a rescission of your admission offer.
ACCEPTED STUDENT EVENTS
In addition to our regularly scheduled info sessions and campus tours, we have a number of accepted-student only events that we encourage you attend. Take a look at our accepted student events calendar for more information and to register for one (or more) of these events.