How to be considered for concurrent enrollment:
- Step 1: Complete the Non-Degree Registration Form below.
- Step 2: Use the following link to see available classes and required pre-requisites for courses: Schedule of Courses
- Step 3: Provide high school transcripts, ACT or SAT test scores, AP scores (if available) and any other college transcripts if the student has taken concurrent enrollment elsewhere.
- Step 4: Concurrent students must meet the same admissions requirements that freshman applicants are required to achieve: GPA, rigor of curriculum, and competitive ACT/SAT scores.
- Step 5: Schedule an appointment with the Director of Admissions, Kim Medina: email@example.com
- Step 6: Eligibility for concurrent enrollment will be determined after the meeting with the Director.
- Step 7: Please note that concurrent enrollment students MAY not be registered for their courses until the week prior to the term starting. Degree-seeking Mines students have priority over course selection.
- Step 8: Register for the Colorado Opportunity Fund.