Concurrent Enrollment Guidelines
Intended for current high school students who are interested in taking college courses at Colorado School of Mines while still enrolled in high school. You will work with your parent/guardian and the Director of Admissions to determine which Mines courses will be the best fit for your goals.
Steps to take to be considered for concurrent enrollment:
- Complete the Non-Degree Registration Form below.
- Use the following link to see available classes and required pre-requisites for courses: Schedule of Courses
- Provide high school transcripts, ACT or SAT test scores, AP scores (if available) and any other college transcripts if the student has taken concurrent enrollment elsewhere.
- Concurrent students must meet the same admissions requirements that freshman applicants are required to achieve: GPA, rigor of curriculum, and competitive ACT/SAT scores.
- Schedule an appointment with the Director of Admissions, Kim Medina: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eligibility for concurrent enrollment will be determined after the meeting with the Director.
- Please note that concurrent enrollment students MAY not be registered for their courses until the week prior to the term starting. Degree-seeking Mines students have priority over course selection.
- Register for the Colorado Opportunity Fund.