The following is a list of courses for the fall 2020 semester that cannot be completed remotely. The “General Guidance” field is included to help students explore alternatives for the fall.
Incoming First-Year Students
Fall schedules are currently under construction and will be released in August. What you may see currently in Self Service could change as we continue to receive AP/IB/Transfer transcripts and make changes to the fall schedule of classes. To help us complete this registration process, please refrain from emailing the Registrar Office about your listed classes until after official schedules are released. Questions about schedules will be responded to after August 1.
Incoming Transfer Students
You can view your current schedule in Self Service. If you do not have a Fall schedule listed, you can now add classes in Self Service. Please contact your CASA advisor to consult on any changes you would like to make to your schedule.
Registration is now open
Detailed instructions, answers to common questions, and more is available on our REGISTRATION page.
- Courses that require in-person participation and cannot be completed remotely – In-Person Classes
- Did you know that you can indicate to faculty your preference for course format delivery for the fall 2020 semester? If you have not yet completed the survey, please do so now. We will use this information for planning purposes. My Course Preferences
- For a definition of course types and delivery mode – Remote and Online Instruction
- Note that this list was developed on July 27, 2020 and was reflective of the information and understanding of the pandemic at that point in time and may be subject to change.
Like most Mines offices, the Registrar’s Office is operating remotely. There are several ways to communicate with our office but we ask that you use only one to minimize delayed response times for everyone.
- Chat with us! Use our new chat feature in the bottom right-hand corner of the web page for general questions.
- Email us! Use one of the three email addresses for specific student inquiries. Due to the high volume of emails, please allow 1-2 business days for a response.
- firstname.lastname@example.org – for undergrad students who have questions about transfer credit
- email@example.com – for questions around petitioning for in-state tuition or to submit a petition
- firstname.lastname@example.org – for registration questions or questions on a student’s record that are not transfer or residency related
Student Center, Suite E280
1200 16th Street
Golden, CO 80401
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8 am-5 pm
Transfer Credit (For Undergrad Students)
Follow us on Twitter