- Registration for Summer II is open through the first week of classes. (See our REGISTRATION page for more information.)
- Like most Mines offices, the Registrar’s office is open but operating remotely. Contact us at email@example.com or by using this page’s new chat feature at the bottom right of the page.
- Registration is now open. Detailed instructions, answers to common questions, and more is available on our REGISTRATION page.
- See additional details about Mines’ Spring 2020 pass/no-pass option and the extended withdraw deadline, as well as frequently asked questions and more on our PASS/NO-PASS page.
- The Registrar’s Office is currently working on a form for students to opt into the new P/NP grade option. Keep checking back for more information.
Student Center, Suite E280
1200 16th Street
Golden, CO 80401
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8 am-5 pm
Transfer Credit (For Undergrad Students)
Follow us on Twitter