Enrollment Verification

Enrollment Verification Services for Mines Students

There is no need to go the Registrar’s Office for an official enrollment verification! Colorado School of Mines has partnered with the National Student Clearinghouse ( to provide online official enrollment verifications.

  • For all currently enrolled students with access to Trailhead, there is no fee for this service.
  • Official Enrollment Verifications are available within the first week of the term and cover the current term.
  • Unofficial Pre-Enrollment Verifications are available two months before the start of the term.

Follow the instructions below to set up an account and login to the NSC website to print your official enrollment certificates for:

  • Insurance companies
  • Credit card companies
  • Parents
  • Scholarships
  • Employers
  • Loan deferments

If you run into any issues with a company or organization that will not accept this enrollment verification, please have the company contact us directly at 303-273-3200 or



Students with an active Trailhead account:

  1. Log into Trailhead.
  2. Select the Student tab. (DO NOT click the Self Service button.)
  3. In the Student Services box (left column) there is a link under Registrar’s Office that says “Enrollment Verifications”.
  4. Selecting this link will require you to enter your Trailhead username and password.
  5. Once you have logged in, you can easily access your enrollment information through the NSC.

Students without access to Trailhead, parents, and all other third-party verifications:

  • Please visit My Student Center and select the appropriate link under one of the drop-down menus.


  • If your student has an active Trailhead account, he or she may obtain the verification through Trailhead at no charge.


The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at:

National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171

Contact Us

Registrar's Office
Student Center, Suite E280
1200 16th Street
Golden, CO 80401
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8 am-5 pm

Registration or student record questions
FAX: 303-384-2253

Residency petition & COF questions

Transfer credit questions

Military and VA Benefit related questions

Graduation questions