Upperclass Student + Family Housing
Your Home on Campus
No matter where you’re from, you always have a HOME on campus.
Upper-class student housing for sophomore, junior & senior undergraduates, graduate students, and families is offered at Mines Park Apartments.
Mines Park Leases for 2022-2023 Academic Year
As of May 9th, 2022, the Mines Park Redevelopment Project has been paused As such, the Department of Residence Life will be opening the Mines Park application in the Housing Portal for new leases beginning June 1, 2022. Students wanting to live in Mines Park for the 2022-2023 academic year are encouraged to apply. New leases begin on August 1 and continue through May 31 (10 months).
Mines Park Apartments
Mines Park is an apartment complex that was built to provide convenient, affordable housing for the expanding Mines’ community. The complex houses both single undergraduate and graduate students, along with families. There are one, two, and three-bedroom units for single undergraduate and graduate students, and one and two-bedroom units for families.
- Kitchens are equipped with a full-size refrigerator, dishwasher, and an oven and range
- One, Two, and Three-Bedroom Units for Undergraduate Students and Graduate Students
- One or Two-Bedroom Units for Family Housing
- Community Center 1 & 2 – Residents have the ability to reserve Community Center 1 for programs, events, and gatherings.
- Wired and wireless internet access
- Laundry facilities in both Community Center 1 & 2
- Mines Park Parking Permit
- Community Programs and Events
- Recreational areas and green space
- Transportation: RTD
- Utilities: Everything is included, except Xcel Energy (energy & gas)
- Air Condition units in 2000s buildings (A/C is not included in the 1800s and 1900s buildings)
- Heating in all apartment units
- Trash and recycling receptacles
- Safe walking distance to campus