Upperclass Student Housing (Junior & Senior Undergrads & Graduate Students)
HOUSING UPDATES FOR 2020-2021
Residence Life will be announcing new housing configurations and processes for the coming school year as soon as possible. We will update our website and communicate these changes via email to inform all students as changes are determined and if any actions are needed. Please continue checking your Mines email and this website for more details and housing information to come.
If you are going to be a second-year undergraduate during the 2020-2021 academic year, please contact email@example.com for sophomore housing availability in the new 1750 Jackson or Maple Hall. The application for Mines Park Apartments is currently available through the housing portal on Trailhead. If you are currently assigned to Sophomore Housing and have any questions or concerns regarding your assignment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: the application/assignment information for 1750 Jackson and Maple Hall will not be available through the housing portal until July 2020, once our first-year application process has closed.
Your Home on Campus
No matter where you’re from, you always have a HOME on campus.
Upperclass student housing for junior & senior undergraduates and graduate students is offered at Mines Park Apartments.
On-Campus Housing for Upperclass Students
Mines Park Apartments
Mines Park is an apartment complex that was built to provide convenient, affordable housing for the expanding Mines’ community. The complex houses both single undergraduate and graduate students, along with families. There are one, two, and three-bedroom units for single undergraduate and graduate students, and one and two-bedroom units for families.
- All Apartments are Unfurnished
- Kitchens are equipped with a full-size refrigerator, dishwasher, and an oven and range
- One, Two, and Three-Bedroom Units for Undergraduate Students and Graduate Students
- One or Two-Bedroom Units for Family Housing
- Community Center 1 & 2 – Residents have the ability to reserve Community Center 1 for programs, events, and gatherings.
- Wired and wireless internet access
- Laundry facilities in both Community Center 1 & 2
- Mines Park Parking Permit
- Community Programs and Events
- Recreational areas and green space
- Transportation: RTD
- Utilities: Everything is included, except Xcel Energy (energy & gas)
- Air Condition units in 2000s buildings (A/C is not included in the 1800s and 1900s buildings)
- Heating in all apartment units
- Trash and recycling receptacles
- Safe walking distance to campus
Upperclass Student Housing Timeline
The application for all upper-class students will begin on March 1 at 10am and will remain open until March 3 at 12pm. The application can be found on the Housing Portal through your Trailhead account (Campus Life Tab > Housing & Residence Life > Residence Life Housing Portal link).
Mines Park Apartments: Sunday, March 1, 2020 – Sunday, March 3, 2020