Upperclass Student Housing (Junior & Senior Undergrads & Graduate Students)
Your Home on Campus
No matter where you’re from, you always have a HOME on campus.
Upperclass student housing for junior & senior undergraduates and graduate students is offered at Mines Park Apartments.
On-Campus Housing for Upperclass Students
Mines Park Apartments
Mines Park is an apartment complex that was built to provide convenient, affordable housing for the expanding Mines’ community. The complex houses both single undergraduate and graduate students, along with families. There are one, two, and three-bedroom units for single undergraduate and graduate students, and one and two-bedroom units for families.
- All Apartments are Unfurnished
- Kitchens are equipped with a full-size refrigerator, dishwasher, and an oven and range
- One, Two, and Three-Bedroom Units for Undergraduate Students and Graduate Students
- One or Two-Bedroom Units for Family Housing
- Community Center 1 & 2 – Residents have the ability to reserve Community Center 1 for programs, events, and gatherings.
- Streaming television services
- Wired and wireless internet access
- Laundry facilities in both Community Center 1 & 2
- Mines Park Parking Permit
- Community Programs and Events
- Recreational areas and green space
- Transportation: RTD
- Utilities: Everything is included, except Xcel Energy (energy & gas)
- Air Condition units in 2000s buildings (A/C is not included in the 1800s and 1900s buildings)
- Heating in all apartment units
- Trash and recycling receptacles
- Safe walking distance to campus
Upperclass Student Housing Timeline
The application for all upper-class students will begin on March 1 at 10am and will remain open until March 3 at 12pm. The application can be found on the Housing Portal through your Trailhead account (Campus Life Tab > Housing & Residence Life > Residence Life Housing Portal link).
Mines Park Apartments: Sunday, March 1, 2020 – Sunday, March 3, 2020