Upperclass Student + Family Housing
Your Home on Campus
No matter where you’re from, you always have a HOME on campus.
Upper-class student housing for sophomore, junior & senior undergraduates, graduate students, and families is offered at Mines Park Apartments.
Mines Park Applications
Mines Park Apartments - Academic Year 2023-2024
The university plans to bring renovations and construction to the Mines Park community, including apartment facelifts, new buildings, and renewed community spaces.
These plans require that some of our buildings be empty by June of 2023 so that construction may begin. As a result, there will not be a designated housing for second-year students, international students, and sophomore transfer students in Mines Park for next academic year.
Updated January 12, 2023.
Interested in Off-Campus Housing?
Join Residence Life on Thursday, March 16, from 11:00AM – 3:00PM as we host an Off-Campus Housing Resource Fair where students will have the opportunity to meet with local property managers and learn about rental opportunities off-campus! The Mines Financial Aid office will educate students about how their financial aid award packages may be utilized to pay for off-campus housing!
Mines Park Apartments
Mines Park is an apartment complex that was built to provide convenient, affordable housing for the expanding Mines’ community. The complex houses both single undergraduate and graduate students, along with families. There are one, two, and three-bedroom units for single undergraduate and graduate students, and one and two-bedroom units for families.
- Kitchens are equipped with a full-size refrigerator, dishwasher, and an oven and range
- One, Two, and Three-Bedroom Units for Undergraduate Students and Graduate Students
- One or Two-Bedroom Units for Family Housing
- Community Center 1 & 2 – Residents have the ability to reserve Community Center 1 for programs, events, and gatherings.
- Wired and wireless internet access
- Laundry facilities in both Community Center 1 & 2
- Mines Park Parking Permit
- Community Programs and Events
- Recreational areas and green space
- Transportation: RTD
- Utilities: Everything is included, except Xcel Energy (energy & gas)
- Air Condition units in 2000s buildings (A/C is not included in the 1800s and 1900s buildings)
- Heating in all apartment units
- Trash and recycling receptacles
- Safe walking distance to campus