To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Colorado Resident
- High School Senior
- Graduating from a Colorado High School
- Planning to attend Colorado School of Mines in Fall 2020 (Student doesn’t have to have confirmed attendance at application)
The application will consist of a thoughtful, proficiently written essay in response to the given prompt. The essay must not be longer than 2000 words.
The prompt for this year’s essay will be emailed directly to the email address included with your application to Mines as well as posted on the scholarship portal. If you do not receive the prompt within two weeks of your acceptance (after December 18th), please email Derek Morgan directly at email@example.com.
Applications are due by March 2nd, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. Any applications received after this time will NOT be accepted. The committee will select three winners based on the application components outlined below. Each award is a four-year (eight semesters) undergraduate, full resident-tuition scholarship. Winners will be contacted at the phone number provided.
Directions to Apply
- Please refer to the program and scholarship opportunity email that the Undergraduate Admissions sent you a few days after your acceptance to Mines. Within this email is a button that directs you to the scholarship application. Please use your Applicant Portal login credentials to access the E-Days scholarship application.
- In the interest of a bias-free judging process, DO NOT INCLUDE your name in the essay. Your application will be disqualified if your name is found in the essay.
- Failure to meet any of these requirements will result in your application being disqualified.
Any questions should be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your time.
The 2020 E-Days Scholarship Committee
The E-Days Scholarship is awarded separately from other scholarships at the Colorado School of Mines. If the admission of any winner is rescinded or delayed for any reason, the scholarship will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate applicant. Those who are alternates will be informed by email. Students interested in financial aid should apply for assistance through the Colorado School of Mines Financial Aid Office.