What will you get out of being part of a student org?
Student organizations help you learn all kinds of skills plus you will make friends and have fun.
- Exhibit responsible decision-making and accountability for themselves and peers
- Develop critical and reflective thinking abilities throughout their programmatic efforts
- Exhibit the ability to work effectively with those different from themselves
- Demonstrate an understanding of group dynamics and effective teamwork
- Develop a range of leadership skills and abilities such as effectively leading change, resolving conflict and motivating others
- Grow in understanding of organizational knowledge from a range of areas including policies, procedures, finances, planning and more.
If you would like to get involved, start by looking at current organizations on Engage.
Once your Engage account is all set up, browse organizations to find one you’re interested in. If you can’t find an organization that you’d be interested in, follow these instructions for starting a new student organization.
LOOKING FOR CASHNET?
Orgs’ CashNet pages can be accessed through this LINK
NEED TO REQUEST GIFT CARDS FOR STUDENTS?
Download the gift card request form here
Fill out the REQUESTOR’S INFORMATION – do not sign unless you are a professional Mines employee who is also the financial manager of the index provided
Send forms to email@example.com with a clear explanation of why are you requesting these gift cards
Send one form per student/gift card
- SAIL Newsletters
- Organization Handbook 21-22
- Student Organization Resources
- Report a Student Organization Incident
- Report an incident of bias, discrimination, harassment or violence
- Report sexual misconduct (sexual harassment, sexual assault, stalking, dating/domestic violence, and other forms of sexual misconduct)