What will you get out of being part of a student org?
Student organizations help you learn all kinds of skills plus you will make friends and have fun.
- Exhibit responsible decision-making and accountability for themselves and peers
- Develop critical and reflective thinking abilities throughout their programmatic efforts
- Exhibit the ability to work effectively with those different from themselves
- Demonstrate an understanding of group dynamics and effective teamwork
- Develop a range of leadership skills and abilities such as effectively leading change, resolving conflict and motivating others
- Grow in understanding of organizational knowledge from a range of areas including policies, procedures, finances, planning and more.
Need to Schedule a Meeting?
To schedule a meeting with Marilynn Gallegos, Organizations Coordinator, please sign up here.
LOOKING FOR Transact?
Orgs’ Transact pages can be accessed through this LINK
Understanding the Resources
Please watch this video to recap using the new ticketing system. Including how to submit an event, a purchase request, or to become a new club or organization.