Report an accessibility issue

Digital accessibility

If you are experiencing an accessibility issue or barriers using any digital content or service at Mines, please use this form to report a digital accessibility issue. Mines community members can also request remediation to make content accessible.

Aerial view of Starzer Welcome Center

Physical accessibility of buildings and grounds

Mines community members and visitors may contact Jason Slowinski at for concerns regarding the physical accessibility of Mines buildings and grounds.

Request accommodations

  • Students should contact Disability Support Services for more information about requesting accommodations
  • Employees should contact the ADA Coordinator in Mines Human Resources [] for more information about requesting accommodations

Report harassment or discrimination based on disability

The Office for Institutional Equity (OIE) strives to create a campus environment where all members of our community can safely and effectively access education and employment through prevention, policy administration, and resources and resolution options. If you have experienced discriminatory harassment, bias, or retaliation based on a protected class including disability, submit a report to OIE.