TOOLS TO ASSIST YOU THROUGHOUT YOUR ANNUAL PERFORMANCE REVIEWS:
Administrative / Athletics / Research Faculty
The performance evaluation cycle for the Administrative, Athletics, and Research Faculty employment categories coincides with the fiscal year – July to June. Performance planning occurs during the July/August period, with annual performance evaluations completed in June.
Administrative / Athletics / Research Faculty performance evaluations (ORIGINAL documents due to HR by June 30th), please use these forms:
- Administrative / Athletics / Research Faculty Performance Evaluation Instructions
- Administrative / Athletics / Research Faculty Performance Evaluation Form
Incorporating Diversity, Inclusion & Access (DI&A) in employee individual performance plans and evaluations:
To support DI&A at Mines, departments/divisions may elect to incorporate DI&A into individual performance plans.
The addition of DI&A in performance planning & assessments is optional. However, if you decide to include DI&A, please consider including DI&A for all employees in your unit.
Contact Dr. Amy Landis (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Katey Tarkington (email@example.com) for more information.
2019 – 20 Administrative / Athletics / Research Faculty & Research Support Performance Evaluations (ORIGINAL, signed documents are due to Human Resources by June 30)
2020-2021 Performance Plans (April 1, 2020, to March 31, 2021) use these forms:
- 2020-2021 MID-YEAR Performance Evaluation
- Performance Evaluation Supplement
- Performance Plan Instructions
- Performance Plan Template
- Performance Plan Certification Form
- Performance Plan Template: Program Assistant I – Academic Department
- Performance Plan Template: Administrative Assistant III – Academic Department
- Dispute Resolution Form
Performance Plan Training Materials:
Performance Evaluation Resources:
- Performance Management Evaluation Form Instructions
- Performance Management User’s Guide (revised 10/2012)
PLEASE DO NOT USE PRIOR VERSIONS OF THE DOCUMENTS ABOVE