It is the mission of Mines Human resources to provide insight, advice, and education. This allows for self-discovery, leadership opportunities, recruitment, and security. We do this with pride by being the CHAMPIONS of open and transparent relationships that foster knowledge, trust, and passion for the Mines community.
DIG INTO POSITIONS AT MINES
JOIN THE MINES TEAM!
MINES PROVOST SEARCH
IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND QUICK LINKS
- Total Compensation Benchmark Project
- Approval Guidelines for Hires, Promotions, Increases to Percent of Assignment, Pay Increases, or Reclassifications
- IRS Form 1095-C information
- Time Reporting / Leave Protocol and Closures
- 2018 & 2019 Holiday Schedule
- 2018 Classified Recognition Breakfast – TBA
- Employment Verification Letter Request
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
The Clery Act and Campus Security Report
The Colorado School of Mines Annual Campus Security and Fire Safety Report contains valuable information for all campus community members. The report is designed to inform you of campus crime and fire statistics and provide security policy statements as required by the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (the Clery Act), a federal law requiring institutions of higher education to annually disclose this information. For a printable PDF version, please click here: Campus Security and Fire Safety Report. The university will provide prospective students a printed copy upon request.