It is our mission to create a collaborative environment that supports employees, their families, teams and the institution.
We do this through leadership and guidance providing exceptional rewards and recognition, TALENT STRATEGIES, AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT.
WE MODEL AND CHAMPION THE MINES CULTURE THROUGH TRUST, EMPATHY, EXCELLENCE AND PASSION.
DIG INTO POSITIONS AT MINES
JOIN THE MINES TEAM!
Helpful resources & Updates
Where To Go For Care
For minor illness at times when you cannot see your doctor, an urgent care center, nurse helpline or telemedicine may provide the care you need and save you the time and high cost or an emergency room visit. Dispatch Health brings urgent care to your home! It is a covered benefit for our Anthem, United Healthcare and Kaiser members. Visit www.dispatchhealth.com for more information.
- Plan ahead! Research the Urgent Care Centers near your home which are covered under your plan in advance
- Check with your physician about their after-hours care options
- Educate yourself about where to go for care. For helpful tips see: https://mybensite.com/cheiba/CHEIBA-Calendar/calendar-Jul.pdf
Been to the Library Lately?
It isn’t just stacks of books! The Arthur Lakes Library and your local public library have an array of services you may not even know about. Need to borrow a tool or camera? The library can help. Are your bookshelves bursting? Borrow by downloading titles right from the library website to your phone or tablet. Many libraries have summer programs to help keep your kids busy and expand their knowledge. No need to leave home your library is just a click away:
Arthur Lakes Library: https://library.mines.edu/
Jefferson Country Public Library: https://jeffcolibrary.org/
Denver Public Library: https://www.denverlibrary.org/
Douglass County Public Library: https://www.dcl.org/
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Colorado School of Mines is committed to enhancing the diversity of its faculty and staff. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, military/ veteran status or any other status protected by law.
Please read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Letter for more information. In order to comply with EEOC, OFCCP, and Affirmative Action regulations, we are required to compile summary data on the gender and ethnicity of our applicants and incumbent employees. Applicants are requested to voluntarily submit gender, ethnicity, and veteran status information along with their application materials.
The Clery Act and Campus Security Report
The Colorado School of Mines Annual Campus Security and Fire Safety Report contains valuable information for all campus community members. The report is designed to inform you of campus crime and fire statistics and provide security policy statements as required by the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (the Clery Act), a federal law requiring institutions of higher education to annually disclose this information.
You can learn more and read the report by heading over to the Mines Campus Safety website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION & QUICK LINKS
- Approval Guidelines for Hires, Promotions, Increases to Percent of Assignment, Pay Increases, or Reclassifications
- 2020 & 2021 Holiday Schedule
- Employment Verification Letter Request
- Total Compensation Benchmark Project
- Time Reporting / Leave Protocol and Closures
- Notary Services
- IRS Form 1095-C information
- Colorado State Department of Personnel
- Equal Opportunity and Equal Access to Educational Program
- Public Records Request Policy
2018 CLASSIFIED EMPLOYEE RECOGNITION BREAKFAST
- Where? Student Center, Grand Ballroom
- When? October 19, 2018
- Time? 8:00am – 9:30am
- Who? Classified staff, supervisors of retirees and supervisors of those nominated for Employee of the Year
As you may know, the Green Center is closed this year for renovation & asbestos abatement. Due to this, we will be holding the breakfast in the Student Center, Grand Ballroom. Since this space is smaller than our normal event space in the Green Center, we are kindly asking you to RSVP this year. We appreciate your cooperation!