Transfer Students

Information regarding transfer and advanced credit is located here.


Transfer Credit Appeals

To appeal a transfer credit decision, please email and address your concern to the Registrar, Paul Myskiw. For further concerns, you may contact the Colorado Department of Higher Education.


Registrar's Office
Student Center E280
1200 16th Street
Golden, CO 80401

FAX: 303-384-2253

Mon-Fri, 8 am-5 pm

 Follow us on Twitter