Health Center Services
Services provided free of charge for students paying health services fee
- Evaluation and treatment for common illnesses and injuries such as cough and cold symptoms, allergies, sore throat, ear infections, urinary tact infections, nausea/vomiting/diarrhea, pink eye, headache, musculoskeletal complaints
- On-site testing for strep, mono, influenza, pregnancy and urine testing
- Simple procedures including wart treatment, suture removal, ear irrigation and wound care
- Preventative services including gynecological exams, flu shots, Tuberculin skin tests.
- Consultation for contraception, STI screening, and LGBTQ+ healthcare (including PrEP). Please be aware that laboratory services such as blood draws, will be billed to your insurance company. Charges may incur.
- Educational resources about various health related topics (nutrition, stress, STIs, smoking, alcohol abuse, depression, sleep disorders, etc.)
- Crutches, knee braces, and heating pads can be checked out for a short period of time
- Limited medications from our on-site dispensary (antibiotics, topical medications, etc.)
- Evaluation and medication management for mental health concerns
Services available for an additional fee
- MMR (Measles, Mumps & Rubella)
- PAP smears and other lab tests are available through the Health Center; students will be billed for these tests.
- Tetanus update (Tdap)
- Meningitis (ACWY) immunization
- HPV immunization
- Dental Clinic
Health Center staff will facilitate referrals to specialists/facilities for treatment not available at the Student Health Center.
Please be knowledgeable about the requirements/restrictions of your health insurance plan so that we can refer you to an appropriate provider.