Health Center Services
Services provided free of charge
- Evaluation and treatment for common illnesses and injuries
- On-site testing for strep, mono, influenza, pregnancy and urine testing
- Wart treatment
- Women’s wellness exams
- Brochures and information about various health related topics (nutrition, stress, STIs, smoking, alcohol abuse, depression, sleep disorders, etc.)
- Crutches, knee braces, and heating pads can be checked out for a short period of time
- Certain prescription medications (antibiotics, pain medications, skin ointments, etc.)
- Wound care, suture (stitches) removal
- Suturing of simple lacerations during doctors’ hours
- Tuberculosis testing
- Flu shots (while supplies last)
- E-magazine Student Health 101 – helpful articles, exercises, cooking, etc.
Services available for an additional fee
- MMR (Measles, Mumps & Rubella)
- PAP smears and other lab tests are available through the Health Center; students will be billed for these tests.
- Tetanus update (TD/Tdap)
- Hepatitis A/B combo immunization
- Hepatitis A immunization
- Hepatitis B immunization
- Meningitis (ACWY) immunization
- HPV immunization
- Travel Clinic
- Dental Clinic
Health Center staff will facilitate referrals to specialists/facilities for treatment not available at the Student Health Center.
PLEASE be knowledgeable about the requirements/restrictions of your health insurance plan so that we can refer you to an appropriate provider.