Coulter Student Health Center
Due to the Covid 19 virus, please call first to schedule an appointment – 303-273-3381. Please do NOT walk in without an appointment. If you leave a message, please speak slowly and clearly, providing your name, CWID (Student ID) and phone number. We will return your call Monday thru Friday between 8 am and 4:45 pm.
You may access telehealth -please see American Live Care below. This service is available to ALL Mines students until July 31, 2022. It does not matter what insurance you carry.
The Coulter Student Health Center is located at 1770 Elm Street, across from Elm Hall and next to the Intramurals (IM) fields. It is staffed by nurse practitioners and registered nurses. Open to all Mines students regardless of insurance coverage.
Questions about services and eligibility? Contact us!
ALL incoming students MUST submit the following required immunization information by the deadlines through the Mines Health Portal, accessed via Trailhead. For incoming students without a Mines MultiPass account, be sure to claim your account at the following link prior to accessing the Mines Health Portal. Claim Account
- MMR-Measles, Mumps and Rubella vaccine: Two doses are required by the State of Colorado for all students born after 1/1/1957. The first dose must be given no more than 4 days before the 1st birthday with at least 28 days between doses. Full dates (month/day/year) are required. Proof of immunization must be provided in English. Please check with your physician, state immunization registry, high school, previous university, county office, and/or military to obtain an official copy of your records. You may also provide a blood titer indicating proof of your immunity to Measles, Mumps and Rubella. Medical, religious and personal exemptions are allowed by law; however, in the event of an outbreak, exempted persons may be subject to quarantine and exclusion from school.
- Covid vaccination is required prior to August 23, 2021. Proof of vaccines must be uploaded to Health Portal. International Students – We accept WHO recognized Covid vaccines.
- TB Screening Questions: Please complete this required form on the Patient Health Portal. If testing is indicated, please upload results.
- If living on campus: Proof of a Meningococcal ACWY vaccine (Menactra, MCV4, Menveo) given within the last 5 years must be documented on your immunization record. If the 5 year time period will expire while living on campus, you may choose to receive a booster from your physician or the Student Health Center. A waiver of this requirement is accepted by completion of the Meningococcal Disease form.
- Consent to Treat: Parent/Guardian, please complete this form so that we may treat your student in the event of illness or injury if they are under age 18.
Student Health Center
Academic Live Care is a convenient way to get care!
$0 cost for all current students of Colorado School of Mines - regardless of your insurance plan!! With Academic Live Care, you can see providers 24/7 on your smartphone, tablet or computer. It is ideal for: Cough & Cold, Rash, Headaches, UTI, Anxiety, Depression, Stress, Sinus Infection, Pink Eye, General Questions & more!
Please see the following link for instructions to access this convenient telehealth platform. Your subscriber number is your Campus Wide ID (CWID). Questions - contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-818-3627 Important - Be sure your location is the state in which you are currently located. View step-by-step instructions for using Academic Live Care
8 am-noon and
Please call to schedule an appointment
We follow the snow closure guidelines for campus. If you have an appointment during a snow closure, please call to reschedule.
1770 Elm St., 2nd floor
Golden, CO 80401
Dental Clinic hours
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday
8 am-noon and