CASA Forms

If you have any questions on which form to complete or have any issues accessing the below forms please email

Be sure you are logged into your email address (not your

Major Change form

This form is for continuing students to change their declared major. If you are a new student in your first year at Mines please complete Intended Major Update below as you have not declared.

Intended Major update

If you are an incoming student please complete the  registration survey in your admisisons portal. For all other inquires email

Declaration form

If you are eligible to declare your major, you will be emailed the invitation to complete the Decalaration form. Invites are sent once a semester.

ADA Accessibility: CASA’s new location in Aspen Hall, 1869 W. Campus Rd., is not ADA accessible. If you require ADA accessibility, we are happy to work with you! Please consider scheduling an online appointment or e-mailing 48 hours in advance to set up an appointment in a common ADA accessible area on campus.