Core Review Sessions
NO SUMMER REVIEW SESSIONS
Review sessions will resume in FALL 2019.
Extra Teaching and Assistance Outside the Classroom
Core Reviews Sessions are led by a proven student facilitator with guidance from respective faculty before exams and during key times of the semester. Additionally, facilitators are available during office hours for additional one-on-one help.
Who should attend? Any student…
- enrolled in respective core course(s)
- looking to increase their understanding of the course material
- seeking to improve their grades: some past attendees self-reported GPAs of 3.5 or higher!
Why should you attend?
- A fresh set of practice problems, created and refined by each facilitator and faculty lead
- Learning from peers
- Opportunity to ask questions from a proven student leader both during the review session and during their office hours