Transfer Enrollment Coordinator
Danielle brings over 16 years of experience in Higher Education working primarily with non-traditional students and is excited to serve incoming and current Transfer students here at Colorado School of Mines. As the Transfer Enrollment Coordinator, she helps prospective transfer students through the admissions process, understanding and maximizing their course credits, and connecting them to the wealth of resources on campus that will help them have a positive and successful educational experience at Mines. Danielle grew up out East in Connecticut, attended college in Indiana, and lived for a year in South Carolina before moving to Minnesota. Danielle, her husband, Joseph, and two young sons, J.D. and Otto, moved to Colorado in November 2017 and feel like they have found their forever home in the Mountain West.
TOTALLY TRUE TIDBITS
- Got married on a Hawaiian beach
- Taught 2nd grade for one year
- Ran and finished the Disney World Marathon
- Has traveled to 47 states – needs to visit Oklahoma, Alaska, and Alabama!
- Has one research course and dissertation remaining before she earns her Ed.D. in
Higher Education Leadership