- Sherpa House
- Cafe 13
- Trailhead Taphouse
- Table Mountain Inn
- Hill Hall
- The Library
- Marquez Hall
- Major Lounge
- Periodic Table
- Clear Creek
- Rec Center
- Periodic Table
- Higher Grounds
- Intramural Sports
- Geology Museum
- Grabbing Coffee
- Rock Climbing
- Sports Events
- Mines Little Theatre
- South Table
- Woody’s Trivia
Student Organizations: Band, Mines Without Borders, Society of Women Engineers, Mass Music
- I love reading
- I love puzzles
- I love hiking
Student Organizations: American Institute of Chemical Engineers, iGEM
- I have a twin that also goes to Mines
- I absolutely love to ski (consider myself a ski bum)
- I am really bad at cooking, but love to do it!
Student Organizations: Kappa Alpha Theta, Society of Women Engineers
- I’ve hiked a whole mountain range in one day.
- I’m ambidextrous.
- I have an extensive knowledge about plants. One may call me a plant nerd.
Student Organizations: Residence Life Advisor
- I am an international student from the Caribbean Islands of Trinidad and Tobago.
- I have been playing musical instruments since the age of 4.
- I travelled to Holland and Germany to represent my country as a cultural ambassador.
Student Organizations: Men’s Club Lacrosse, Climbing Club
- I love to camp and backpack.
- I was born and raised in Colorado.
- My parents are theater majors.
Student Organizations: Mines Catholic Campus Ministry, CSM Students for Life, Society of Women Engineers
- I like to figure skate and took lessons for years.
- I love painting with Bob Ross videos.
- I know a lot about sharks and marine life.
Student Organizations: Men’s Club Soccer, Mines Symphony Orchestra, Society of Physics Students
- I was born in Italy.
- I am 6’6″.
- I have played the violin for 17 years.
Student Organizations: Climbing Club
- I was in the Adventure Leadership Themed Learning Community
- I am originally from St. Louis, Missouri
- I am only the second person to come to Mines from my high school
Student Organizations: Men’s Club Lacrosse, Marching Band, Mines Hillel
- I love learning languages like Spanish and studied abroad in Madrid for Spring 2022.
- I am originally from Southern California but grew up in Texas.
- I am an only child.
Engineering: Energy Studies
Minor: Engineering for Community Development
Student Organizations: Shultz Scholars, Socially Responsible Scientists and Engineers, PIRE Responsible Mining Resilient Communities Research
- Was born in Denver, but have lived in North Carolina for the past 14 years
- I really want to join the Peace Corps after I graduate
- Sherpa House is my favorite restaurant in Golden
Student Organizations: The Oredigger Student Newspaper, Green Team
- I have an interest in urban planning and sustainable transportation
- I used to work as a fishmonger
- A goal of mine is to try every restaurant in Downtown Golden
Student Organizations: Women’s Club Lacrosse VP, Residence Life Desk Assistant, Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Both may parents are alums, and my dad was the quarterback for the football team.
- I have played the piano for 15 years and the guitar for 9 years.
- I am the oldest of five girls.
Mechanical Engineering/Biomechanical Engineering
Student Organizations: Mines Catholic Campus Ministry, Women of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Kappa Alpha Theta, American Society of Mechanical Engineering
- I am left-handed.
- I love hiking!