Welcome back! Did you know that Mines Alumni can use Career Center services for up to two years after graduation?
Whether you are still searching, making a career transition, or just brushing up on your skills, we are happy to help you.
The Career Center is currently operating remotely but is available to support students, alumni, faculty, staff and industry partners during regular business hours. For assistance:
You’ve graduated – congratulations! The Mines Career Center continues to provide our graduates with services (including DiggerNet access) for up to two years after you graduate. To continue to search for jobs, see upcoming events, and make appointments with our advisors, click here to log in to DiggerNet.
Once you graduate, your DiggerNet user name and password will change. Please adjust the contact information in your DiggerNet profile to a current email address so that you may continue using the system to search for jobs, see upcoming events, and make appointments with our advisors. When you no longer have access through Trailhead, click here to log in to DiggerNet.
Contact the Career Center at email@example.com if you need help with your log-in information.
More Than 2 Years After Graduation
The Mines Career Center continues to provide services for up to two years after graduation.
After 2 years post-graduation, please contact the Mines Alumni Association.
If you are job hunting or curious about alumni career resources, contact Julie Cummins, the Program Manager of Constituent Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (303) 273-3727, or click here for for more information about alumni services.
In the meantime, check out these additional resources:
- Alumni Job Center – Job seekers can use this site to browse current opportunities, post resumes and create new job alerts. Alumni employers can post positions to recruit Mines alumni with 2+ years experience in their field.
- Resume forwarding services – The alumni office will forward job seeker resumes to alumni working at the companies where they want to work. Alumni job seekers must have applied for a job at the company in which they are interested before submitting the resume-forwarding form.
- Alumni Online Directory – Alumni actively or passively looking for new employment opportunities can utilize the Mines alumni online directory to network and reach out to alumni in the companies, industries or geographic location where they are looking for jobs.
- Other Networking Opportunities – Alumni are encouraged to network in-person with other Mines alumni at local and regional events. Reach out to the Alumni Office for more information on M Clubs, Interest Groups, and alumni events in your geographic areas of interest.
- Career Day – Alumni are more than welcome to continue to participate in Career Day if there are positions of interest to you. Engage with representatives from hundreds of companies and learn more about each companies’ involvement in industry.
This robust career resource guide guides job seekers, new professionals, and transitioning professionals from the beginning of the job search process to the end.
“My research is focused on understanding how changes in prosthetic devices affect running performance and joint health for people with lower-limb amputations. I am overjoyed to be able to positively contribute to knowledge surrounding better amputee care, which ultimately leads to improved quality of life.”
Mechanical Engineering PhD Candidate
OUR COMMITMENT TO INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY
The Colorado School of Mines Career Center is committed to embracing the inclusion and diversity of our campus community, thereby creating equal opportunity for everyone. We feel that acknowledging, respecting, and promoting each student and graduate, with their distinctive combination of age, sex, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or military service, and socioeconomic background, brings a creative, innovative and valued new workforce to our family of employers.
Those with accessibility needs, concerns or requests are encouraged to contact L. Jane Cain at 303-273-3233, email@example.com.