Professional Development Courses
Mines is dedicated to providing professional development opportunities to ensure graduate students are well prepared and ready to transition into a career in science or engineering. There are a number of courses and areas of interest to meet these unique needs. For questions, contact Roel Snieder or Jenny Briggs.
New students in Fall 2022 – Welcome! Please click here if interested in learning more about our Fall “onboarding” courses and workshops.
- CSM501: Graduate student skills and success. For information click here.
- CSM598A-A: Wellness practices for graduate students
- EBGN526: Stochastic models in management science
- EBGN528: Industrial systems simulation
- EBGN553: Project management
- EBGN566: Technology entrepreneurship
- EBGN577: Leading and managing high-performance teams
- AMFG522: Lean Manufacturing
- AMFG523: Design and Analysis of Experiments
- AMFG581: Optimization Models in Manufacturing
Law & Policy
W.M. Keck Distinguished Professor of Professional Development Education
Assistant Dean of Graduate Studies