Graduate Contracts

The implementation forms below are for graduate assistantship, graduate hourly, and graduate fellowship appointments. Please review the Institutional Policies governing the awarding of graduate student contracts.

Institutional Implementation Commitments must be submitted by the appointing department/division each term. The commitment form (spreadsheet) specifies, in detail, how Mines is to financially implement the student appointee agreement. The “Student Agreement” is incorporated within the RA/TA and Hourly Implementation forms.

The completed implementation form should be emailed to:

The implementation form must also be signed (wet signature) by the student appointee. Originals of the completed and signed form should reside in the department/division with a copy sent by campus mail or delivered in-person to the Controller’s/Payroll Office or scanned and emailed to: As Graduate Fellowship Awards are made without the expectation of services being rendered, there is no need to complete a Student Agreement form to implement a graduate fellowship award.

For more information on contracts, please contact Dr. Wendy Zhou in the Office of Graduate Studies:, 303-384-2181.