Diversity and Inclusion
At Colorado School of Mines, we understand that a diverse and inclusive campus environment inspires creativity and innovation, which are essential to the engineering process. We also know that in order to address current and emerging national and global challenges, it is important to learn with and from people who have different backgrounds, thoughts, and experiences.
Our students come from every state in the nation and from more than 90 countries around the world, and we continue to make progress in the areas of diversity and inclusion by providing programs and services to support these efforts.
- Disability Support Services
- Equal Opportunity, Access and Nondiscrimination Statement
- International Programs, Office of (OIP)
- International Student and Scholars Services (ISSS)
- Multicultural Engineering Program (MEP)
- Title IX at Mines
- Veterans Services
- Women in Science, Engineering and Mathematics (WISEM) Program
- President’s Council on Diversity, Inclusion & Access